Since 1993 to date …
After having a solid and a very practical experience on organizational business process and know-how about the business transformation through Information Technology, Standard Requirements and harmonization – Openmind Connect in now is required for the organization, Institution and individual professionals.
At this stage, omC (openmind connect) made a conclusion that pages of text (the legacy documentation process or a template-based curriculum vitae) are just redundant effort to skill announcement and declaration – an inquisitive interviews or review is capable making trustworthy and true-skill-focused testimonial. It is possible to extract the real information about the capacity and efficiency of an individual professional or the strength of an organization or institution or any business entity. It is possible to get the conclusive idea about the wisdom, integrity, commitment and the required quality of any professional or resources of the organization just through a tool – that is a methodical and contemporary interview or intelligent review.
So, what is the basis or the standards requirements staying behind to assist conducting the skill or efficiency analysis of the resource persons and what are the globally accepted standards helps guiding the impartial and effective internal audit of the organizations or institutions – here are the requirements:
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System – ISMS)
- ISO 27017: 2015 (Information technology — Security techniques — Code of practice for information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services)
- ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management) and ISO 22317 (Business Impact Analysis)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety)
- ISO 31000 (Risk Management)
- IT Consultancy – and of course a long, solid and robust technical and administrative experience (25 years) on Information Technology career with various business organizations, industries, educational and training institutions, vendors, government agencies and UN organization
email: [email protected]
phone: +880 1713 048825, +880 1977 048825